GPOYW: Glamour Shots Patriotic edition
Reblogging myself to say HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!
Since so many of you asked (just one person), here is my white, lacy romper that I bought at Dillard’s yesterday. I couldn’t belt it in the dressing room because of how the tag was attached.
GPOYW: Today is Erin’s birthday!!
These are some of my favorite pictures of us.
1. Spring Break ‘03 in Fort Walton Beach, FL
2. Erin’s bachelorette party in Austin when we realized we are the Cingular/AT&T bars of service
3. Mills captured how much we love each other.
4. Drunk in Atlanta for the SEC Championship.
5. Very hygienic our freshmen year of college
6. Atlanta for SEC Championship. This picture will always crack me up.
7. Random night at her apartment post college.
8. A halloween party - we are doing the “Erin” face. Also, Peggy Olson enjoys this face as well
GPOYW: Shirt twins with the girl addicted to snorting baby powder on TLC’s My Strange Addiction
GPOYW: Dragging Kevin to Target with me today and I’m wearing my new boots that have no tread and I’ve almost fallen numerous times in my house. Fashion over safety, right?
GPOYW: Kevin and I at my aunt’s house for Thanksgiving.
Also filed under: Dresses that somehow make me look like I’m wearing a sports bra
Also also filed under: Now you’re looking at my chest.
GPOYW: I understand why small dogs think they are big. I always feel like I’m the same height as Kevin and then I see a picture of us together and I’m thinking “Was he standing on something? Am I slouching? Why does he look so much taller than me?”
Thanks to facebook’s timeline, I found this gem of a picture from 2007. Can’t wait for the friends pictured to see this and hate me.
Heck yes that is a red bull and vodka!