- Boss: Les Miles has a myspace
- Boss: I offered him my friendship.
- Scott: i think he just doesnt like tipping, so thats why he doesnt like strip clubs
- Jason: i've been avoiding gchat for a while because of school work
- Lacey: yeah, that's probably a good thing
- Jason: i'm further behind than candlebox
- Megan: *walks in my apartment* So, are y'all on the lowest level?
- Lacey: Uhm, were you blindfolded when you walked in?
I didn’t wear green to work. I went to the gym and forgot to wear green again. However, I was wearing blue and yellow, so if anyone pinched me I was going to say “Hey asshole, guess what happens when you mix blue and yellow?!”
- Latasha: Girl, did you have fun this weekend?
- Lacey: Yeah, too much fun.
- Latasha: You got drunk?
- Lacey: Yeah.
- Latasha: What were you drinking?
- Lacey: Blueberry stoli vodka and sprite
- Latasha: I can't drink clear liquor, it makes me horny.
- Latasha: Lien, did you hear that??
- Lien: Hear what?
- Latasha: Ok good. No, seriously though, it do!
I lost my roommate’s dog for about 9 hours yesterday. He was returned to us at 11:30pm last night. On the “Lost Dog” sign I was making, I wanted to put “Small, white Maltese with bad breath” but we didn’t want to embarrass Beaux too much.
Some adorable pictures of Beaux/Muffins/Sprinkles:
Highlight of the day was definitely getting to sing a full verse of Blues Traveler’s “Run Around” before my boss stopped me. Second favorite moment was getting my boss to drop the f bomb 4 times on the way to lunch.
- Erin: wonder how much spit it was
- Erin: i might do it for $300
- Erin: (haha taken out of context that could look kinda bad)
Here is a questionairre to help you find out if you might suffer from this malady:
- Strongly or somewhat agree with the statement “My cell phone goes everywhere I go?” It does, but I’m not one of those that talks on it when I’m with someone else. I try not to at least.
- Use your wireless device “frequently” at home instead of your home phone? I’ve never owned a home phone in the 3 apartments I’ve lived in.
- Strongly or somewhat agree with the statement “When I leave home without my cell phone, I feel cut off”? Yes, but I have 2 cell phones, (work and personal) so if I leave one, I still have the other one for emergencies.
- Spend four hours or more using the Internet—work or personal—per day on average? Most def
- Used IM (instant messenger) in the last week? I guess gchat counts, right? I haven’t used AIM in years though.
- Have a Facebook profile that you visit at least once a day? If I had internet at home and FB wasn’t blocked at work, then yes.
- Strongly agree with the statement “The world is not as safe as it used to be”? Somewhat agree
- Used a laptop in your living room or bedroom in the last week? Used it in both the living room and my bedroom - desperately trying to steal internet.
- Text-messaged on a regular cell or sent email using a BlackBerry, Treo or similar in the evenings or the weekend in the last week? Fo sho!
A positive answer to the first eight is worth one point, and the last question is worth two points. An overall score of seven or more suggests “you are a candidate to feel elevated levels of anxiety if disconnected even for a short period of time.”
My responses are in bold.
- Lacey (listening to Vampire Weekend): Boss, do you know what an oxford comma is?
- Boss: A period.
I am about 90% positive that there is a shortage of green grapes. I have been to 2 diffferent grocery stores in the past 2 days with a main purpose of buying green grapes and both were completely out. They had tons of every other fruit imaginable, but NO GREEN GRAPES!